Resources for TCU Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff members are in a unique position to identify and help students who are experiencing problems related to alcohol and other drug use. The Alcohol & Drug Education office offers a variety of resources and services for TCU faculty and staff.
- Concerned about a student? Find out about referring a student for services.
- Request a presentation for an academic class, residence hall, or campus organization regarding alcohol, other drugs, or related issues.
- Find resources regarding alcohol or other drug information and support.
- Look inside the Alcohol & Drug Education office Faculty & Staff Resource Manual to find out more about topics like:
- Why Should Faculty and Staff Get Involved?
- Helping Students Experiencing Problems
- Including Alcohol and Other Drug Issues in Academic Courses
- Faculty and Staff Involvement in Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention
- The office has a number of brochures available on a variety of topics. Please stop by our office to view or pick up this free material.