TCU Alcohol & Drug Education promotes responsible decision making and healthy lifestyle choices for TCU students, particularly regarding alcohol, drugs, and related issues.
Need to schedule an appointment? Click HERE.
Have a hold on your account? Click Here.
Got a violation? Click HERE.
- TCU Magazine highlights students who have grown from “failures” and found recovery! For a bonus, listen to the accompanying podcast
- Read about the new peer support group, The Ripple Effect, for students affected by a loved one’s addiction or mental illness
- TCU is a Tobacco Free campus!
- “Healthy Is The New Skinny” CEO and model, Katie Willcox, speaks with TCU women
- Encouraging students to “Just Say KNOW” regarding cannabis and other substance use